Why I am Passionate About Cars




My passion in knowing more about "CARS STUFF" have started when I have watched the  movie of Batman.Maybe you'll think a  bit annoying about a lady having that sensation with cars. but seeing such luxurious items really make me feel great and fires up my desire on driving my own luxurious car

At a young age, I have been used to watching action movies that are  featuring such things because my father is also an action movie lover (I always watched with him). One of the movies that have interested me is the movies of James Bond wherein his cars were having automatic buttons.


Aside from that, I have also loved to watch how the automobiles are being built up. It makes me feel curious on knowing about what are the elements that are responsible for making such astonishing brand of luxurious vehicles.  Now, I am fond of watching Television shows like "How Things Work".   
CARS have been the common vehicle on the road these days . Their sports, luxurious cars and others. Luxury cars are not only for the very rich people because as we all know, anyone could have their vehicles through constant persuasion for achieving it.
Luxury cars are the type that gives us smooth and relaxing ambiance.Isn't it amazing to have your own vehicle which you could use whenever you want to go out?..It's relaxing  and exciting to drive in the highway with such beautiful product of your hard work.

But for me, my best choice is the Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE because of its features.
  • The interior upholstery, seats and dashboard, are color co-ordinated to the color of the body and the seats have a special trim.
  • Comfort in enhanced by an electric seat adjustment as well as by the state-of-the-art Alpine audio system integrating a pan-European navigation system. The same integrated system is available for the US market.
  • All the exterior and interior details are in visible carbon fiber and have been made with a special titanium thread, thus giving the car more of a shine.
  • All the metal details of the cockpit have a titanium finish.
  • The gear lever knob and grid are made of titanium, a very technical material. The intake manifolds and the cylinder-head covers have been made in magnesium in order to emphasize the technological aspect of the engine and to save weight, whereas the brake calipers are now customized with the Lamborghini logo.
To offer the drivers of the Diablo VT 6.0 SE the best, in terms of acceleration, these models are equipped with a short gear ratio.

diablo VT 6.0 SE car













No comments:

Post a Comment